Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where is the love??

I'm aware of the fact that I'm still very new to the blog world,and I've already started to take breaks. Actually I have decided that I would be blogging two times a week from now on so I can some up with new topics,and it would also give me the time to research on that particular subject.
Even though I'm a big fan of black eyed peas and there song 'where is the love' I'm afraid that I wouldn't be talking about that. Haha!! After that bad joke I would like to come back on the topic. Today's issue is something I've experienced very often. My mother tells me how she and all her family members,even the extended family would go everywhere together and used to share a lot of fun moments. If we think logically we can understand that it is really true and not something made up by her. Have you ever noticed how our uncle and aunts are so happy when they meet each other and they really like spending time with each other,and would also call each other after short intervals. I'm afraid today's generation doesn't fall in the same line. We are always trying to find a way out when it comes to meeting relatives,or anyone else for that matter. The main reason for this is 'class conflict' many of you may not agree to what I've said,but alas its true the youth wouldn't want to meet anyone who is below there status. They,for some very stupid reason feel embarrassed. Such things should be unacceptable by the parents but,they also don't want to teach their child.
Another thing that I hate these days is when someone tries to push you to a limit where you would burst with anger,and than they would pretend as if they have nothing to do with it. My mind fails to understand,that why people tend to do such things. It may show a bad image of the other person for a short period of time, but eventually people will be aware of the reality. Not only will you loose a friend,but it will ruin the most precious treasure you have got,your respect.
Don't expect to get anything,before you learn the art of giving. I hope this helps us in a positive way and if we manage to change these few things we will see a big difference in our personality. I'll keep on writing on such social issues,even if I don't get recognition.

1 comment:

  1. This is great and true.

    I really do enjoy myself thoroughly when I am with my cousins/sisters/nephews/nieces etc. in Pakistan and here in the UK.

    I also feel happiest when helping others. Some people find "giving" very difficult and "taking" so easy. It doesn't have to be that way. You don't have to "give" financially.

    Just give somebody the time of day, a few minutes reassurance, a handshake or even a hug can make the world of difference.

    Remember Munnabhai MBBS? How good did that feel for all those people that received a hug.

    Of course we can't normally hug people at school, college, university or work but a smile will go a long way.

    ReplyDelete