Friday, January 7, 2011

7th january, its about time!!

I would began by saying thankyou to my mother,even though she doesn't have great knowledge about the blogs I am writing but she still has been someone who has always pushed me,so that I can really find my potential. And same is the case here she has been backing me to write more and have also been giving me good ideas on which I could debate and ofcourse,by researching on that particular topic it would also help me enhance my knowledge.
Today's topic is something on which I have bin wanting to talk about for a long time. Yes,I know that it sounds rude but as I will talk about it,my idea will become more clear to you. what is the first thought that comes to your mind when I say the word 'girl' I'm sure many of you go gaga in yourself even if you don't show it,and its really nothing to be astonished about. Attracted towards the opposite sex is quiet normal and,its always the main topic in any teenage group. So,am I writing this blog telling you about how boys are attracted to girls?!? Haha NO!! My point is that there should be a certain limit to such things especially in the kind of society we are living in. It is an undeniable fact that whatever we do we in some way or the other would be thinking about girls. The problem that comes here is that all this fuss leads us to being more desperate(yes,its the honest truth). and what happens next is something we don't want,we seem to lose chivalry. As soon as the battle of getting more girl friends start we start taking them as granted and would adopt unacceptable manners in order to get them. Another thing that I came across is that if,only once you show interest it seems that you're bound forever. That is the only thing that people will talk about. And if somehow a girl is not interested in a relationship,MAN!! She will be disgraced in front of everyone all her life.
the subject that I'm trying to bring forward right now is that,guys please gone are the days when dating 5 girls was cool. Please,try to be chival. 'Give respect and get respect' its that easy. And if any of your friend or you yourself are interested in sports,business,studies other than girls. Its better to present yourself as someone you are,than act as someone you're not. I really think that this is becoming a more serious issue of the modern era and we should understand its sensitivity before its to late.
I will keep updating with much more issues like these even if I don't get recognition.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I like it....I'm good at singing and girls love it...What can i do if i get 5 at a time :P :P

    But yes in all honesty i'm a one woman man if tht makes any sense...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Pakistan progresses with "modernity" and I am sure it will progress, you will witness further examples of the paths of boys crossing the paths of girls.

    After all no countries go backwards do they?

    It is a good and acceptable situation to see more women in the workplace.

    Many industry sectors have increased their female employees and gender parity brings about equality, or does it?

    UK female employees are still fighting to bridge the gender pay gap.

    With regards to relationships. It would be a sad day if a nation contiinued to propogate the ieda that the only time you speak to a female is if she's your sister or your mother.

    How could you possibly have a meaningful relationship if you haven't ever talked to a girl. That's all I am saying, talking to a girl is not a sinful act.

    ReplyDelete