Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4th jan,another revolutionary day.

Before I start writing, I would like to make a few things clear. My blogs would be based on my perception of the world around us. It is possible that many of you would differ from my perspective but, that’s they way it works right!?!..This is my first attempt on blogging and i would expect you guys to read it with the same love, that I've written it with. Now coming back to the topic, many of you must be thinking that why i chose to write, another revolutionary day. Isn't revolution something that happens only once in a very long time, how can we make it a day to day thing. I would like to say that,in Pakistan we can. having said that,I would also like to state that I love Pakistan and can be called a true nationalist. but,there are certain things which make me worried and astonished at the same time. Now a politician is someone who represents a nation and to whom many of us look up-to. but alas, that scenario begs to differ in our country..over here a politician only represents its party may it be PPP,PML-N,PML-Q and many others like these..this brings us to todays topic...what happened today? why are we calling 4th jan 2011 a revolutionary day? as many of u know must have known by now the governor of Punjab Mr Salman taseer died today...a courageous man ,a strong politician and a powerful business man. Shot 26 times because, he thought that he had freedom of expression. Not only did the man serve the country but,was also one of the highest tax payer,one of the very few leaders who had complete knowledge about our economy and they way it could be fixed.. I've heard several statements which talk about the investigations that are being held regarding his death. but,I also heard the same statements at the time of benazir bhutto's assassination  and the immense suicide bombings which killed countless people..what have bin done about it!?..NOTHING!!...there is a high chance that no one will take a look at this blog. but, if any of you do please build the courage to question yourself too..we have had our experiences and we know that pointing a finger at someone,wouldn't solve our problems. Its the time to question ourself..r we right? casting your vote doesn't mean that you have played your part in serving your country...its time to get up and stand for what u believe in...i will keep on writing my blogs. even, if I don't get my recognition.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great start to your blogging world. Towards the end of last year I was helping college students set up their own blogs and never had my own. Today, after your inspiration, I decided to create one too. Long live 4th January, a day of revolution and celebration (my wedding anniversay too).

    ReplyDelete