Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5th jan.celebration or aftermath??

I rather enjoyed writing my blog yesterday and thought of making it a habit. I know its highly possible that it wouldn't go very famous but,it would definitely help to brush up my writing skills and give me the freedom of saying things out loud.
Yesterday I talked about the death of Mr Salman Taseer and further stated that everything that happened want right. What I found out today when I woke up is that many people have not agreed with my statement (not on a direct level of course). I saw a very catastrophic scenario on the television today,where people seemed to have enjoying themself,and it seemed as if it were a proud moment for the whole nation.
This made me question myself. Am I wrong or am I right?? Are my thoughts to liberal compared to the more fundamentalist people out there. Than I thought no,even though I'm just a 20 year old with much less experience but,I'm a good judge of things. What happened was unacceptable,today and to the time this world exists. I myself am a proud pakistani and a very very proud muslim. But,can't tolerate such things which are showing a wrong image of how we spend our lives. The notable things here is that its not about Salman taseer anymore. Its about how we see each other. If we keep living like this soon,there will be a time when our comfort zone will be shattered and we would spending a life full of sorrows and disgust. We will be prisoners in our own home. I would like to quote a very beautiful incident of our beloved Hazrat Muhammad P.B.U.H..once our prophet P.B.U.H saw a few people standing outside the mosque and it seemed as they were very worried. Our Prophet P.B.U.H asked them if everything was ok. They replied by saying that,we r christians and cannot find a place to worship. The Prophet P.B.U.H instantly called them in and told them to worship in the mosque. This is a great example of the preaching of islam. It is a true religion of peace and promotes love and brotherhood in the whole of humanity
It would be a moment of great pleasure for me and many around when we would see a world full of love. We all have tried spreading hate in one way and the other and have also bared the consequences. Its about time we lend a hand to the needy and stand for what's right..as I said I will keep saying what I feel is right even if I don't receive recognition.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i'm quite impressed and i would have to say very patriotic but to an extent thats good.

    It would've been good if you had the reference to the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need further positivity but I heard this on the radio the other day: "McDonald's cannot flourish without McDonnell Douglas, the designer of the F-15."- Thomas Friedman.

    It's really sad to learn that some nations proprogate their wealth via their stealth (fighters).

    Keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete