Thursday, January 6, 2011

A few people have been very generous to read my blogs,and have also been kind enough by responding with there comments on twitter. One thing that is similar between all three respondents is that they've told me that my writing have been of very patriotic nature.because,of no apparent reason I was filled with mixed emotions with these comments. There was a side of me which made me overjoy but,there was also another part which made me think if I am being bias. Have I established a mind set which is forcing me to think against,what is believed to be right in the mind of others!!
I would only get my answer as I would progress with my writing and understand my ability of judging things,because its me against myself here. Neither is there any pressure nor any help. I would also like to clear that,the so called genre of my blogs is not politics or religion. It includes everything,that I find interesting or find the need to talk about. This brings us to today's topic 'Motivation' I got this idea from an incident that occurred with me yesterday night. Someone told me that. Its wrong to think high and its not possible to achieve success if you have high aims,and u think big all the time. As much as I respect that individual and have a complete understanding of his thoughts. I would beg to differ here. I honestly think that GOD almighty has made us the best creature on the planet for a reason. He has given us the skills and the vision to achieve what we desire. Yes,planning high without a vision and proper skills is wrong and there is high chance that by doing so you would end up in the land of no where. But if you really feel that you are born to do something good and have the potential to change the world. It might just happen. But,you also have to remember that honesty is the best policy. Something accomplished by the wrong means would never last. Life is actually shorter than we expect it to be and even if you're father is a millionaire but,his money doesn't bring satisfaction to you. You're better off without it. And if people tell you that doing something you like wouldn't help you spend a good life. Trust me they themselves are people who have failed miserably by pressure laid upon them by others. Ask yourself and Allah almighty to teach you what is right and you(GOD willing) would be on the road of success in no time.
I will see you tomorrow with another topic and,give my views on it even,if I don't get recognition

1 comment:

  1. "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

    That's what a teacher once told me.

    However, "Life's what happens whilst you're busy planning." said John Lennon, I think.

    Anyway, enough of quoting others, it's time to get bring some FarHanSolo into the mix.

    Asher, I am more than impressed with your intellect and this blog is certainly a good platform for you to express yourself.

    What is the reason Pakistan has not yet fulfiled it's potential?

    Time is not the reason:

    Younger nations have passed Pakistan by in economic terms. UAE, South Korea, Malaysia perhaps.

    Religion is not the reason:
    Turkey has a vibrant Islamic and secular populas.

    Natural Disasters are not the reason:
    Hurricane Catrina (USA), Bam Earthquake (IRAN) and the Pacific Tsunami.

    Feudal Systems may be the reason.

    ReplyDelete