Monday, June 13, 2011

Satisfied!?

My Grandmother is in england, and i am in milton keynes to spend sometime with her and the rest of the family. I was sitting today by myself thinking about life, which is not something unusual for me. I have a habit of thinking about different things related to my life and how if they were not there, my life could have been very different. Thinking about everything i realised that, i personally don't thank God for what i have i always fine some excuse by which i can prove that my life is not perfect. Why is that! I have a perfect family Mashallah, i eat more than the usual 2 times a day, i have been given the opportunity to chase my dream by studying in one of the best university. Is it because of human nature or do i have to fill this void by striving even harder. This is a question that i can't answer right now. maybe I am waiting for an experience which would give me my answer or something else, I would probably just have to wait for it. one thing i know is that, this feeling inside me cannot be defined as greed. To be honest, even though all this still seems very vague I think i want to give more to life rather than take something from it. For now all I can say is that I take life as it comes and will continue to do the same in the hope that one day I will find my answer and it will be close to what i expect it to be.

P.S I know I make some grammar mistakes, this is mainly because of the lack of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment