Saturday, June 25, 2011

Private, conservative or Secret!

I've never been someone who has opposed change, but at the same time i would prefer to stay away from it. I do realise that it all sounds confusing and vague, but it is all a part of my quest to find myself..where do I fit? is a question that i have asked myself many times and have constantly failed to find the answer. The title of my blog are three words which can pretty much define my life, in very different ways ofcourse! I've always been known as a person who can manipulate a situation very quickly and someone who is very confident in confronting people. I would call this as my defence mechanism. At certain times I have tried to stay of reality as much as I can, so i can enjoy moments of bliss. This does not suggest that my life is a struggle, I am very happy and could not thank GOD more, but i have realised that I am different. I have been two faced all my life, now in a deceptive way, I would never do that, but in a way where i could have the comfort of living my life they way I want, While living upto everyone else's expectation. My greatest desire is to have a peaceful life, which I can enjoy with my loved one's without having to answer anyone else. After all, it is above all by the imagination that we achieve perception and compassion and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment