Sunday, June 26, 2011

Reality or fantasy!

Talked to an old friend today after a long time, she made me realise that my pessimistic approach to life may not be as wrong as i think it is! yes, it is not good to go against the norms of the world and develop a separate space for you and your ideologies, but somewhere in my subconscious mind I realised that I am different. I have no intention of being a leader, but at the same time I don't want to be known as a follower of ideas which i believe are unethical. Competition teaches you a lot in life and makes you overcome your flaws, however you cannot define something as competition if the sole purpose of it is to demoralise someone. I wouldn't call my self an antagonist, but I cannot support someone just on the basis of popularity or fame. My philosophy seems very ambiguous for now, but I would soon present a solution for it.

2 comments:

  1. totally true. i believe so too. but the thing is every one is different. although it's another thing that most people dont speak up and follow others blindly and most people prefer that over raising there voices for the right, they dont wish to be leaders.

    ReplyDelete