Monday, March 14, 2016

I have so much anger inside me its worrying, however my blog is completely unrelated. Enjoy

Honestly, when did we move from sensible and factual journalism towards towards baseless counter narratives against anyone speaking how they feel. To avoid confusion I'm speaking about Shahid Afridi's constant humiliation in Pakistan media, for speaking in favour of the love he receives in India. I myself have tremendous resentments towards him, for basically being the most useless member of our squad 90% of the time. but, I think what he said should first be interpreted by his intention and then we can comment on it. you don't have to be Einstein to know the treatment celebrities receive in India, and the god like association towards them. None of us are any close to his stardom to realise the difference he feels between both nations. Plus, him saying that he gets love in India, doesn't necessarily equate to him having a rift against Pakistan. Think about it, that kind of mentality makes zero sense.

 I'm definitely not trying to defend or promote India as well. In fact, I feel both nations are first to jump to conclusions, especially when it comes to their own people. How many times have we burnt our cricketers photos, only to lift them on our shoulders sometime later. Can we all at least try to analyse the situation at hand before giving a bizarre verdict towards it. situation analysis applies on literally every notion of our life, and is something we need to work quite a bit on.

Let's not all be huge drama queens for one day and see how that works out.
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment