Thursday, March 10, 2016

Heal the world.

Reflecting back on my previous work, I realised how much us humans are capable of evolving over time. What we believe is our best is mostly only temporary. Today i see a certain sense of discreet humbleness present wishing myself, one that only comes with experience and maturity. Did I imagine myself to be the person I am today, i don't know! i certainly did however, hope that i can be proud of my achievements. What achievements do i speak about though? i'm Still


  • Partially unemployed (long story)
  • live with my parents (love it)
  • unmarried
  • nearly broke for my fifth consecutive year (spare change?)
  • i did shave my head though because thats pretty much the only entertaining thing I could do with my life right now
Anyway, my point is (pun intended) These are not necessarily the only true parameters of success, and self development. I have come to realise, that our true achievement is to become of use. to be a person, who can help others, support their family and friends, and never judge anyone on their lows, because like our bests, our worsts are also only temporary. it break my heart to say that in my society, only people of stature survive in the clan and these insecurities have destroyed my surroundings. people would generally, speak ill of others than share knowledge, only because sharing information is deemed useless and unimportant. why you ask? because its not your line of work. REMEMBER! you may only talk about ships, if you're a captain, and only speak about newer innovations only if you must, because quite frankly no ones listening. I might be a bit personal here, but i'm genuinely concerned about the mentality thats taking over our youth. why are we under this constant pressure of being demonised by others. All we need is to trust ourself and the GOD that created us, thats it! Life is all about being in a constant battle with yourself, to be the best version of YOU! let no one decide that for you, but you. 

how many times have we been told, that you're not the same, and you've changed? and how many times out of that were people saying it in a positive way? not many I imagine. people who are honest to you and themselves would never demoralise or sabotage your image, wishing your own eyes or amongst others. We were created to be companions not enemies of others, No football team can have 11 attackers, we all need to play our position and be comfortable within our own skin. Lastly, think of the 5 times you were the happiest! now try to relate those with these 5 emotions : Hate, Anger, Selfishness, Greed, Jealousy. Couldn't do it? Didn't think so.


P.S I specifically named by blog NOW and THEN, so we can be satisfied about how far we came!

No comments:

Post a Comment